RSA Course

Nationally Recognised

Simple Booking System

Face to Face Delivery

Same Day Certificate

RSA Courses for Hospitality workers

SITHFAB002 - Provide responsible service of alcohol

No hidden costs or card fees

Our RSA course and RCG course is essential if you plan to work in hospitality in Australia, especially if you work in pubs and clubs throughout Australia. The RSA course and RCG will teach you the rules and regulations when it comes to alcohol and gambling. Once you have been issued with you RSA license and/or your RCG license you are able to work in pubs and clubs in Australia. You can view up and coming courses below. We do the RSA course and the RCG course individually and in a combo course.

With our fun & engaging RSA course and RCG course run by award-winning teachers, it's a no-brainer. Call up to book in training and/or assessment today.

We allow you to swap and change the location or date of your confined space course at anytime with no additional cost. 

This includes the morning of your class! 

All you need to do is call 1300 677 191 and choose your new date.

You can book your RSA license and RCG license in the course calendar below

All you need to bring with you is appropriate clothing and steel cap boots. Also being a form of identification for your trainer.

Prior to enrolment you will need a USI number. If you do not have one you can get one here.

If you have one but have forgotten it, you can redeem your USI number here

Yes, you need to be careful as there are scams out there. Here is our verification on the Australian government website – NHSC

Nationally Recognised

All our courses are recognised in every state in Australia. We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 41072).


We analysed our competitors to ensure we are the most valuable course provider in Australia. Find a cheaper price, we’ll beat it!


We are a face to face provider with teachers that answer your questions then and there. No more getting lost & confused with online learning.

Simple Information

Educational websites often have so much information that you get lost in them; it’s complicated and confusing. We keep it simple.

High Quality Training

We handpicked the best teachers Australia has to offer to ensure your course is fun, engaging, supportive & educational

Fast Certificates

Same day certificate. No waiting weeks to receive it in the mail. When you finish your course, you are issued your certifcate.

Do You Need and RSA or RCG course

If you are working in an environment that serves alcohol, by law, you are required to complete your RSA course and gain an RSA qualification/license. If you are aiding patrons in a venue with Gambling you must complete the RCG course and attain your RCG certificate/license. If you are both serving alcohol and aiding patrons with gambling, you must attain both the RSA course & the RCG course.

Registered Training
Organisation Certification & Safework Card

All participants must undergo an assessment after training

If deemed competent by the assessor they will issue you a slip on the same day as your assessment. This slip allows you to work straight away.

You will receive a license card in the mail a few weeks after completing your course

All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued a statement of attainment (certificate) that can be used nation-wide.

You will be issued your certificate straight after your class to use the next day. You will also receive a license card ticket in the mail.

RSA License

Getting your RSA license can open up many opportunities in the hospitality industry. All pubs, clubs and restaurants that serve alcohol require you to hold an RSA license. If you will be involved in gambling pay-outs or customer service in a venue you will also require your RCG license. During the RSA course and the RCG course your trainer will teach you the safe operating procedures, rule and regulations to ensure you are compliant and working safely.

  • Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
  • Obtain a USI –
  • Appropriate clothing
  • Steel cap boots
  • Identification
  • Course duration for training and assessment is 3 days
  • Course duration for assessment only is 2 hours (experienced operators only)
  • Various locations, view bookings tab
  • On-site bookings at your location
  • Face to face delivery 
  • RSA
  • Sell or serve alcohol responsibly
  • Assist customers to drink with appropriate limits
  • Assess alcohol affected customers and identify those to whom sale or service must be refused
  • Refuse to provide alcohol
  • RCG
  • Implement responsible gambling services
  • Provide information and assistance to customers about problem gambling
  • Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues.

RPL recognises people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:

  • previous qualification,
  • work experience and
  • Life experience

RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.

  • Cancellation or transfer more than 7 days prior to commencement – Full refund, free transfer
  • Cancellation or transfer within 7 days of commencement – No refund, free transfer
  • To put it simply. We will refund you the full course cost if you let us know prior to 7 days from your course start date. We will let you transfer your course to another day at anytime, even the morning of your course at no extra cost.

Get a Nationally Recognised Training Certification Today!

Do you have any questions or concerns?
Feel free to contact us.

Your total is $$299

Pay securely with paypal